POSTER presentations must be prepared as 50 cm x 70 cm
ICONTES accepts only digital manuscripts. Files must be in .doc
. See style guide below.
Paper Size must be A4 format (21 x 29.7 cm).
- Margins must be 1 inch (about 2.54 cm ).
- References, graphics, tables all count toward total pages count.
- Font Face must be Times New Roman.
- Font Size must be 10 point (except paper Title is 14 pt) in single space, and justified.
- Paper title should be all in capital letters, and centered. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, English title should be prepared with the same format and follow the Turkish title after allowing one blank line.
- A blank line should be left after the title. After the title, names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided.
- Full papers should include an abstract with a maximum of 300 words. If the paper is prepared in Turkish, an abstract in English should accompany it. Also papers should include keywords. List three to five words regarding the essential elements of the paper content.
- Tables and figures should be centered and not exceed the given page margins. The font size of tables and figures can be reduced to 7 pt.
- Table titles should be on top of the table and all words should be bold, centered, and first letters capitalized (all words should start with capital letters).
- Figures titles should be bold, centered, first letters capitalized and located at the bottom of the figures.
- One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references.).
- One blank line should be allowed between the paragraphs.
- Main headings should be centered, bold and all letters capitalized. The second level of headings should be left justified, bold and first letters capitalized. The third level should be left justified, italicized, bold and first letters capitalized.
- References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format.
- Do NOT include PAGE NUMBERS
- Do NOT include HEADERS or FOOTNOTES
For any queries on paper submission format, contact Organizing Committee.